I love talking with people about whatever is going on for them and helping them make their sex lives amazing. And there are times when talking isn’t the most effective approach. As a certified sexological bodyworker, I’m trained to provide hands-on education and coaching to help you feel more alive in your body and present during sex.
The ability to create peak sexual experiences rests on your capacity to feel and contain pleasure without checking out or distracting yourself. The more attention and intention you can bring to sex, the more room you’ll have to discover your authentic desires and explore where they go, on your own or with a partner. The more attuned you are to your body and your unique sexuality, the more easily you and a partner can create hot and passionate connection. Sexological bodywork is a guided process of learning about your sexuality so that you can feel more alive, embodied, and present during sex.
Types of Sessions
There are many different kinds of sexological bodywork experiences, any of which can be tailored to meet your specific needs and goals. Some of them include:
- Coaching in breath and movement to regulate arousal and enhance pleasure
- Staying present during arousal
- Setting and communicating boundaries
- Learning sexual anatomy
- Bodywork for both pleasure and embodiment
- Exploring sensate focus and mapping your pleasure
- Creating states of erotic trance
- Scar tissue remediation
Any of these sessions can help you to become more aware of your unique relationship to your body, sensations, and erotic energy. I invite students of all genders to come discover what sexological bodywork has to offer. I also work with couples to help them learn to give and receive mindful, erotic touch with each other. You can find more information about these sessions here.
Some of the common concerns that sexological bodywork can help with include:
- Difficulty with orgasm
- Checking out during arousal
- Relief from pelvic pain
- Learning to receive sensual touch
- Recovering sexual functioning and pleasure after childbirth; genital, pelvic or breast surgery; trauma
- Accepting and loving one’s body, gender, and sexuality
- Understanding anal and/or prostate pleasure
Some possible outcomes from sexological bodywork are:
- Increased ability to create and sustain erotic energy
- More capacity to feel pleasure
- Improved orgasms
- Greater clarity around your boundaries and desires, and more skill at sharing them with partners
- Enhancing intimacy and connection with yourself and others
- Freedom from the barriers to authentic sexual expression
- Profound and transformative growth in other aspects of your life
Are you ready to discover new ways to embody pleasure? Get in touch with me to schedule a free 30 minute Get Acquainted call to talk your goals and how I can help you make them happen.
My sessions are either 90 minutes or two hours so we have time to dive deep and explore whatever you need to overcome your sexual challenges within a safe and supportive container. When you’re ready to overcome whatever is holding you back, I’m here to help you make it happen. I’m looking forward to connecting and finding new ways to help you make sex easy. Get in touch to find out my current availability.
My Seattle, Washington office is easy to reach by car. I can also come to you, depending on your location. I travel frequently across the US and Canada, and I’m happy to schedule sessions when I’m in your area.