I love talking with people about whatever is going on for them and helping them make their sex lives amazing. And there are times when talking isn’t the most effective approach. As a certified somatic sex educator, I’m trained to provide hands-on education and sex coaching to help you feel more alive in your body and present during sex.
The ability to create peak sexual experiences rests on your capacity to feel and contain pleasure without checking out or distracting yourself. The more attention and intention you can bring to sex, the more room you’ll have to discover your authentic desires and explore where they go, on your own or with a partner. When you become more attuned to your body and your unique sexuality, it’s much easier to create a hot and passionate sexual connection. Somatic sex coaching is a guided process of learning about your sexuality so that you can feel more alive, embodied, and present during sex.
Types of Sessions
There are many different kinds of sexological bodywork experiences, any of which can be tailored to meet your specific needs and goals. Some of them include:
- Coaching in breath and movement to regulate arousal and enhance pleasure
- Staying present during arousal
- Setting and communicating boundaries
- Learning about your unique sexual anatomy and arousal patterns
- Bodywork for both pleasure and embodiment
- Exploring sensate focus and mapping your pleasure
- Discovering ways to speak your desires, needs, and boundaries
- Scar tissue remediation
Any of these sessions can help you to become more aware of your unique relationship to your body, sensations, and erotic energy. I invite students of all genders to come discover what somatic sex coaching has to offer. I also work with couples to help them learn to give and receive mindful, erotic touch with each other. You can find more information about these sessions here.
Some of the common concerns that sexological bodywork can help with include:
- Difficulty with orgasm
- Checking out during arousal
- Relief from pelvic pain
- Learning to receive sensual touch
- Recovering sexual functioning and pleasure after childbirth; genital, pelvic or breast surgery; trauma
- Accepting and loving one’s body, gender, and sexuality
- Understanding anal and/or prostate pleasure
Some possible outcomes from sexological bodywork are:
- Increased ability to create and sustain erotic energy
- More capacity to feel pleasure
- Improved orgasms
- Greater clarity around your boundaries and desires, and more skill at sharing them with partners
- Enhancing intimacy and connection with yourself and others
- Freedom from the barriers to authentic sexual expression
- Profound and transformative growth in other aspects of your life
Are you ready to discover new ways to embody pleasure? Get in touch with me to schedule a free Get Acquainted call to talk about your goals and how I can help you make them happen.
My sessions are either 90 minutes or two hours so we have time to dive deep and explore whatever you need to overcome your sexual challenges within a safe and supportive container. When you’re ready to overcome whatever is holding you back, I’m here to help you make it happen. I’m looking forward to connecting and finding new ways to help you make sex easy. Get in touch to find out my current availability.
My Seattle, Washington office is easy to reach by car. I can also come to you, depending on your location. I travel frequently across the US and Canada, and I’m happy to schedule sessions when I’m in your area.
If you’d like to know more about sexological bodywork is and how it works, please visit this page. You can find answers to frequently asked questions here.
Note: All of my clients are legal adults (at least 18 years of age). If you’re looking for sex education for youth, please visit Scarleteen.